THIS NODE HAS BEEN CERTIFIED TO BE COMPLIANT WITH ALL APPLICABLE IMPERIAL REGULATIONS

HELLO KITTY Fan Node : MM's Adventures of Pochacco & Keroppi : About

About MM's Adventures of Pochacco & Keroppi

Pochacco the Bouncer Keroppi the Bouncer

Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater

"Once upon a miaow..."

Does anybody remember Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater? It was a cartoon from the '80's where Hello Kitty and friends got their own theater and started acting out their versions of fairy tales and well-known stories.

I think it was a great idea for a series, but what would happen if, instead of a new story every episode, they acted out an epic that lasted an entire season? That's what The Adventures of Pochacco & Keroppi is all about.

Once upon a miaow, Pochacco and Keroppi, best friends, found themselves the only two who could save their monkey friend Monkichi and his dog Grinder from being framed for theft by the dastardly monkey Chi Chai Monchan, the cat Fangora, and the mad inventor Batdz-Maru. In the course of this adventure, Pochacco and Keroppi make three steadfast friends, and after saving Monkichi and Grinder and exposing Chi Chai Monchan's schemes, they decide to remain together as the Daring Do-Gooders, a group dedicated to solving the cases the monkey police are unable to handle.

Here are the main characters and the roles they play:

CharacterRole

Pochacco

Pochacco plays the leader of the Daring Do-Gooders, bold and fearless, although he has a habit of thinking too much.

Keroppi

Keroppi plays the free-spirited adventurer with a wacky sense of humor. He tends to leap before he looks.

Tuxedo Sam

Tuxedo Sam plays the raucous, backslapping musclepenguin of the Daring Do-Gooders, a gung-ho guy not fond of subtle tactics and strategies. He's seen the world and is full of stories; he also has a weakness for cheese.

Sweet Coron

Sweet Coron plays Tuxedo Sam's best friend, the most enthusiastic member of the Daring Do-Gooders. Coron communicates via buzzing and pantomime.

Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty plays a likable chatterbox with the biggest intellect and warmest heart of all the Daring Do-Gooders. She's an inventor who can make practically anything out of practically nothing.

CharacterRole

Fangora

Fangora plays the Daring Do-Gooder's principal nemesis, a crime lord with a taste for the finer things in life.

NOTE: If you don't recognize Fangora from other Sanrio products, that's because she only existed on the Furry Tale Theater TV show.

Badtz-Maru

Badtz-Maru plays a villainous but screwy scientist that invents all kinds of crazy things to get rich. The Daring Do-Gooders constantly thwart his plans, but he never seems to figure this out.

My Melody

My Melody plays a teenage girl who fell in love with Pochacco when he saved her from the clutches of Fangora. As a result, My Melody developed a huge crush on Pochacco.

Kuromi

Kuromi was a misguided assistant to the witch Catnip. She switched to the side of the good guys after falling in love with Keroppi.


Other destinations:

Powered by NAVI

Page created by MM on June 1st.