Unfinished stories and ideas


I've had a lot of good ideas for stories that never got finished, either because I didn't consider myself a good enough of a writer for the job, or else because I saw the story heading for an ending I wasn't interested in. On the off-chance that some other writer can salvage something from them, I present them here.

If any of these ideas interest you, you can do one of three things: use the idea and give me credit, use the idea without giving me credit, or collaborate with me to finish the story. If you wish to use the idea and you plan to give me credit, I would like you to e-mail me your story before you put it online (see the address implied at the bottom of this page). I'll give you feedback if you'd like, but the main reason for this is so I have some control over where my name is used. If I don't like your story (and you don't like whatever corrections I suggest), then you can go ahead and put your story online--just don't credit me. This way, if your story offends someone, I won't get flamed. As for collaborations, I've tried to make it clear with each idea how interested I am in doing this.

Here are a few of the ideas for stories I've come up with so far:


The Secret of NIMH

This was a 1982 animated movie by Don Bluth Studios about a family of mice who appeal for help to a group of über-rats.

Darkwing Duck

Darkwing Duck was an animated series that played on the Disney Afternoon in the early 1990's, about an egotistical crime-fighting duck.


This page maintained by McPoodle43 @t Gmail.com. Last updated on June 12, 2003, when I added a quote for "For the Record" and fixed typos in the prequel and Plummet's character sketch.